Downlad your admit card between 02-12-2015 to 23-12-2015 .
1. Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
2. Mention your Name, Roll Number,Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
3. Bring this e-Admit Card (Print out) in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration of written result .
4. You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card , the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
5. Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
6. You will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination .
7. If you appear at a centre / sub-centre/optional subject other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card , your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
8. Please Read the “Rules/Instructions for the Examination” Published in the Employment News and available on the upsc website http://www.upsc.gov.in and “Poster” containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
9. Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
10. Use of Scientific(Non-Programmable type) Calculators is allowed and if considered necessary may be brought by candidates Programmable type calculators are,however, not allowed in this examination.
11. Possession/Use of Mobile Phones and other Electronics/Communication devices is banned in the examination premises.Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
12. For conventional(essay-type) Papers,candidate must note that they should strictly answer all parts and sub-parts of a question in the question Cum Answer (QCA) booklet in the space provided under each question part in the (QCA) booklet.
13. Candidates are advised to ensure that spaces/pages remaining blank are clearly crossed out before the QCA booklet are handed over to the invigilator.
14. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items in the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
15. Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Adhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport,Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.