Instructions: Write two essays, choosing one from each of the following Section A & B, in about 1000-1200 words.
Total Marks : 250
1 Lending hands to someone is better than giving a dole.
2. Quick but steady wins the race.
3. Character of an institution is reflected in its leader.
4. Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make a man more clever devil.
1. Technology cannot replace manpower.
2. Crisis faced in India – moral or economic.
3. Dreams which should not let India sleep.
4. Can capitalims bring inclusive growth?