1. Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
2. Mention your name, Roll No., Registration ID and Name & year of the Recruitment Test in all the correspondence with UPSC.
3. Bring this e-Admit Card to secure admission to Test Centre, E-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration of Recruitment Test result.
4. You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this Admit Card, the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
5. Candidates are advised to visit the Venue of Test Centre in advance in their own interest.
6. Enter the Test Centre 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Recruitment Test.
7. Candidates should note that any omission/mistake/discrepancy in encoding/filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll No. and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.
8. You will not be admitted to the Recruitment Test, if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the Recruitment Test.
9. If you appear at a centre/sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card, your answer script will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
10. Please read carefully the Time Table and Instructions for candidates admitted to the Recruitment Test, available on the Commission’s website : http://www.upsc.gov.in
on Recruitment Page.
11. Your candidature to the Recruitment Test is provisional.
12. Mobile Phones, Calculators, IT Gadgets and any other Communication device such as Bluetooth etc. are not allowed inside the premises where the Test is being conducted. Any infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future Tests/Examinations.
13. There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
14. Answers other than those made by
Black Ball Point Pen would not be evaluated.
15. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuable/costly items and bags to the Test Centre as safe keeping of the same cannot be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
16. The candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring two passport size photographs alongwith an original photo identity viz. Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter ID etc. for appearing in the Recruitment Test with an Undertaking.
17. Orthopedically impaired candidates, who have opted for their own scribe, may note that their own scribe will be allowed for the Recruitment Test only with a separate e- Admit Card for such scribe. The e-Admit Cards for such scribes will be issued separately.