Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an advertisement regarding a recruitment of Labour Enforcement Officer (Central), Office of the Chief Labour Commissioner (Central), Ministry of Labour & Employment.
- Designation: Labour Enforcement Officer (Central)
- Total Posts: 33 Posts (SC-07,ST-01,OBC-08,UR-17)
- Posting: Permanent
- Rs.9300-34800 (PB-2) + Rs.4600/-(G.P) (pre-revised), Level 7 of 7th CPC.
- General Central Service, Group ‘B’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
- Degree in Commerce or Degree with Economics /Sociology/Social work as one of the subjects from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma in Law, Labour Relations, Labour Welfare, Labour Laws, Sociology, Commerce, Social work/Welfare, Business Administration, Personnel Management or any other allied subject relating to labour from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
- Experience in Labour Laws, Labour Welfare, Labour Relations or Personnel Management in an Industrial Organisation or a Government establishment.
- Inspection of establishments in the Central Sphere.
- Enforcement of Labour Laws in the Central Sphere i.e. Railways, Mines, Oilfields, Banks, Insurance Companies, Ports etc.
- Promotion of Labour Welfare in Central Sphere undertakings
- Prosecution of cases of defaulters
- Conciliation of Industrial Disputes, if empowered as Conciliation Officer, under the Industrial Disputes
- Verification of Trade Union membership and acquaintance with trade union movement in general
- Special enquiries on Labour matters entrusted from time to time. .
- Not exceeding 35 years on the normal closing date.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Non refundable) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. OBC male candidates are required to pay the full prescribed fee
How to Apply:
- Date of Notification: 24/03/2017
- Last date of online application: 13/04/2017
- Last date of printing completely submitted online application: 14/04/2017
1. Written Objective Type Test with multiple choices answers will be conducted followed by Interview for selection of candidates to the posts.
2. There will be a penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question.
3. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
Scheme and Syllabus For Labour Enforcement Officers (Central) Recruitment Test:
Duration: 2 Hours
Medium: both English and Hindi.
Maximum Marks: 100
Syllabus of the test comprises the following two area:
A) General Mental Ability and Quantitative Aptitude.
B) General Ability – to test the general awareness of the candidates about
- Indian Union
- International affairs
- Current affairs
- Management, Labour Laws
- Human Resource Development
- Public Administration
- General Science
The candidates will be called for interview in order of their merit in the Recruitment Test.
The number of candidates called will be a multiple of the vacancies reserved in each category viz. ST/ OBC/ General (Unreserved). RESPECTIVE WEIGHTAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT TEST AND INTERVIEWS SHALL BE DECIDED BY THE COMMISSION.
FOR ASSISTANT LABOUR Commissioner 2017 mock tests & Labour laws e notes visit http://www.instamojo.com/NDMIAS other exams tests is also available.
#Mock Test for This Exam will be available soon for updates keep visiting http://www.Facebook.com/ndmiasepfoexams